Wed Oct 05
The construction of cultural stone is very different from ordinary wall construction.
1. Clean the wall surface and make a rough surface. If it is a smooth surface with low water absorption such as plastic wood, barbed wire must be laid, and a rough bottom surface must be made, and then paved after full maintenance.
2. Before sticking rocks, be sure to arrange the rocks on the flat ground to get the best effect, and then pave them in order. Rocks of similar size, shape and color should not be adjacent to each other.
3. White cement above No. 425, ordinary cement (the ratio of cement:sand:801 glue is 1:2:0.05), ceramic adhesive (please pay attention to the instructions for use of the adhesive) high-performance special adhesive can be used as glue.
4. Fully infiltrate the rock, and apply adhesive in the center of the bottom of the rock to form a mountain shape (a thin layer of adhesive can be applied to the bottom of the brick when pasting antique bricks). If the surface is accidentally stained in a large area, use a brush in time Use after cleaning.
5. stick the corner first. Press sufficiently so that adhesive extrusion is visible around the rock (some products do not require corners).
6. If the construction needs, the rock can be cut to adjust.
7. Fill the gap with plastic bags, pay attention to the depth, the deeper the gap, the better the three-dimensional effect of the product.
8. After the initial setting of the caulking agent, remove the excess caulking material with bamboo chips, etc., and repair the surface of the gap with a water-soaked brush. Afterwards, remove with a brush. better. Some products do not require seams.
9. When the rock is used outdoors, after the paving is done, after the product and the caulk are completely dry, a protective agent can be sprayed for protective treatment (it can be waterproof, anti-freezing, anti-ultraviolet, anti-returning to alkali, etc.).
10. Requirements for leaving seams (1) Chaotic rocks - the minimum seam circumference is about 10mm, and the difference in the size of the irregular shapes is adjusted with a gap filler.
Cultural stone, academic name Cast Stone, is defined as "the manufacture of delicate architectural concrete building units, simulating natural cutting and taking out stones for unit masonry applications".
Cast slate in the UK and Europe is defined as any material made of "natural stone with aggregates and cementitious binders, similar in appearance and usable in a similar manner,". Cast stone is a masonry product that functions as an architectural, decorative, decorative or facing building or other structure, or can be used as a garden piece. Cast stone can be made into white and/or grey cement, manufactured or natural sand, carefully selected crushed stone or well-graded natural gravel and mineral pigments to achieve the desired colour and appearance while maintaining durable physical properties exceeding the most Natural cut stone. Cast stone is an excellent alternative to naturally cut limestone, brownstone, sandstone, bluestone, granite, slate, coral rock, lime and other natural stones.
natural culture stone
It is a stone deposit mined in nature, in which slate, sandstone, and quartz are processed to become a decorative building material. The natural cultural stone is hard in material, bright in color, rich in texture and different in style. It has the advantages of compression resistance, wear resistance, fire resistance, cold resistance, corrosion resistance and low water absorption. The most important feature of natural culture stone is that it is durable, not afraid of getting dirty, and can be scrubbed infinitely. However, the decorative effect is limited by the original texture of the stone. Except for the square stone, other constructions are more difficult, especially when splicing.
Artificial culture stone
The artificial cultural stone is made of pumice, ceramsite, silicon calcium and other materials through professional processing. The texture, color and texture of each naturally formed stone are upgraded and reproduced by artificial methods, and the effect is very original. , natural, simple charm. High-grade artificial cultural stone has the characteristics of environmental protection and energy saving, light texture, rich colors, no mold, no combustion, good thawing resistance, and easy installation.
The classification of cultural stone is generally similar, generally there are strip stone, bread stone, city wall stone, weathered stone, cobblestone, mixed texture stone, antique brick and so on.
Sichuan fumeilai new building materials Co., Ltd., founded in 1996, is a professional enterprise focusing on the R & D, design, production, sales and service of building interior and exterior wall decoration products. Its products include: thermal insulation decorative finished board, artificial cultural stone cultural brick, flexible face brick - soft porcelain, etc. The business scope includes production, sales, processing, installation and R & D: artistic pouring stone, artificial cultural stone, artificial cultural brick, flexible face brick, soft porcelain, soft stone, natural stone, architectural coating, thermal insulation material, integrated thermal insulation and decoration board, inorganic artificial stone, imitation stone, hardware products, adhesives, building decoration materials (excluding sand and stone and dangerous chemicals), ceramsite, calcium silicate board, fiber cement board, metal railing Fiber reinforced cement components, composite insulation board, light insulation partition board, vertical greening; Import and export of goods. (for projects subject to approval according to law, business activities can be carried out only after approval by relevant departments).